Be bold and say NO.
Say No to what? Well…
- Say no to the lies of the enemy, for God’s Truth found in His Word dictates and determines your life.
(2 Cor 5:17)
- Say no to peer pressure, instead stand firm in Godly values.
- Say no to comparison, instead see yourself the way God sees you.
- Say no to self-pity, instead rise up and be the warrior you are in Christ.
- Say no to gossip, instead value godly conversations.
- Say no to wrong habits, instead hold on to your freedom in Christ.
- Lastly, Be Bold and Say no to backsliding and lukewarmness, instead press on to finish the purpose for which Christ has called you.
(1 Cor 9:24)